Sunday, March 10, 2013

Feelin' Crafty

This cold winter has prompted a lot of spring cleaning around here. And for me, being stuck inside all winter, I've been slowly turning our little apartment into a more pretty place to live. And I'll be honest, most everything I've made in our house (besides our Boston-lettered wall hanging) has been inspired via Pinterest.


The dressers my brothers and I grew up using - turned into ombre dressers! Inspired by this

And I hung up the cross-stitch of Nick and I. Inspired by this



























A new addition to our colorful kitchen. Inspired by this

And our new favorite addition/investment to our house came from Ikea. We went to the store to get this scarf hanger:


And came home with this:


A bed frame!! We are no longer sleeping on mattresses on the floor. There's something about building our own furniture that makes me feel like a grown-up. Definitely the best spontaneous purchase we've made in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment