Friday, December 28, 2012

December 2012


This month was filled with lots and lots of work. My work at Vivint has paid off and after 6 months I am now getting a change in position and a raise! I'll still be in the same department, but I will now be in charge of about 100 techs in the Eastern region of the country and making sure that they are licensed everywhere that they work. It's a lot more responsibility, but I'm ready for the change!


I've officially turned into my mom - by inheriting her Bernina sewing machine and turning our extra bedroom into a sewing/craft room.


We had the brothers over a couple of times and played with our Nerf guns, one of our wedding presents, and Steve may have been shot in the eye by his fiance.



We decorated our apartment for Christmas with our hand-me-down Christmas tree, nativity scene, and stockings. I'm pretty proud of Nick's stocking that I made with scraps from a bag of clothes to give away.


We had fun wrapping presents at Vivint's Sub for Santa event. They bought presents for over 1700 children in the state. We volunteered to wrap presents one night and we walked in to see the entire gym filled with tables of presents and ribbons and wrapping paper. It was awesome! My favorite was attaching a few presents to a bike for a fourth grade boy. We love spreading Christmas cheer!

1 comment: