Thursday, October 18, 2012

We've done some fun things lately...


We got to open all of our presents after our honeymoon!


I got to leave this note on my desk at work, not once, but twice, to get away to Park City and Albuquerque!


We drove through some pretty country on the way back from New Mexico.


Nick has been loving his wedding present - a new laptop! It replaced this one:




I got to see one of my best friends get her happily forever after in the Salt Lake Temple on this beautiful day. Congratulations Mrs. Chelsea Hurst!


We went on a date to the BYU Museum of Art to see some work from two of my favorite pop artists, Andy Warhol and Takashi Murakami!


And, of course, lots and lots of BYU Football! Go Cougars!

And my favorite thing we've done recently - I rode a mechanical bull! We went to the Vivint Company Party and I am happy that I can cross this off my bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment